- Every Sunday from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. during the school year
- Every Sunday from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. during the summer
Youth Collide is for Middle and Senior High youth led by Howie and Ruth Lucas. It’s a place where friendships are developed with God as the foundation! Our goal is to develop passionate followers of Christ while keeping a healthy balance between fun and spiritual discipleship. At Youth Collide, students will find a fun atmosphere with people who are friendly, energetic and ardent worshipers of God.
We want to see each student become everything God wants them to be! To help this become reality, we have three central values that drive everything we do: faith, family and fun.
- FAITH: Spiritual growth is essential to shaping our students into the people God has called them to be. Bible studies, Camp Galilee and community outreach are just some of the things we offer to cultivate spiritual growth in a healthy atmosphere.
- FAMILY: We don’t just minister to our students – our ministry also impacts their families. Everything we do in Youth Collide is geared for families, and we encourage parents to get involved and serve in Youth Collide.
- FUN: Never underestimate the importance or power of fun. We consistently have events designed to be a blast and bring students together. Whether we’re skating, camping or playing, fun is the ingredient that helps the students form awesome, valuable relationships.
- Middle High (6,7,8) Teacher, Troy and Peggy Johnson
- High School (9-12) Teacher, Jim & Jill Forge
- Aftermath 6th-12th Grade, Wednesday evenings 6-7:50 p.m.
- Youth Ministry Team Information
- Youth Ministry Team Commitment