- 6:00 – 7:30 pm Wednesdays and Sundays
Aftermath Student Ministry is for all students 6th – 12th grade. Our purpose is to build relationships with students and their families through activities, events, Bible Studies and meals to help guide them to Jesus Christ so that they would be surrendered to and passionately obedient to Him.
- FAITH: Spiritual growth is essential to shaping our students into the people God has called them to be. Bible studies, Camp Galilee and community outreach are just some of the things we offer to cultivate spiritual growth in a healthy atmosphere.
- FAMILY: We don’t just minister to our students – our ministry also impacts their families. Everything we do in Aftermath is geared for families, and we encourage parents to get involved and serve in Aftermath.
- FUN: Never underestimate the importance or power of fun. We consistently have events designed to be a blast and bring students together. Whether we’re skating, camping or playing, fun is the ingredient that helps the students form awesome, valuable relationships.
SUNDAY SCHOOL 11:00 am
- Middle High (6,7,8) Teachers, Chad Aipperspach and Carlene Scott
- High School (9-12) Teachers, Jim and Jill Forge