Aftermath schedule :
- Sunday evenings Awana/Aftermath 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings Aftermath 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Aftermath Student Ministry is for students 6th-12th grade. Our purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission by making disciples and training them to make disciples. Being totally surrendered and passionately obedient to Jesus Christ.
We value each student and in doing so, seed their input and leadership in this Student’s Ministry. The goal is to have students leading students. My purpose is to equip students to take ownership in their faith and ministry. Here at First Baptist Church Basehor we have a Student’s Ministry not just a Student Ministry. We encourage our students and leaders to engage in their families. We would love for parents to be involved and serve with their students.
- FAITH: Spiritual growth is essential to shaping our students into the people God has called them to be. Bible studies, Camp Galilee and community outreach are just some of the things we offer to cultivate spiritual growth in a healthy atmosphere.
- FAMILY: We don’t just minister to our students – our ministry also impacts their families. Everything we do in Youth Collide is geared for families, and we encourage parents to get involved and serve in Youth Collide.
- FUN: Never underestimate the importance or power of fun. We consistently have events designed to be a blast and bring students together. Whether we’re skating, camping or playing, fun is the ingredient that helps the students form awesome, valuable relationships.
SUNDAY SCHOOL 11:00 a.m.
- Middle High (6,7,8) Teachers, Chad Aipperspach and Carlene Scott
- High School (9-12) Teachers, Jim and Jill Forge
- Aftermath 6th-12th Grade, Sunday and Wednesday evenings 6-7:30 p.m.